1. Surface preparation: Before applying the coating, the surface of the mosaic tile display rack should be cleaned to remove any dirt, dust, or debris.
2. Primer application: A primer should be applied to the surface of the display rack to ensure proper adhesion of the coating.
3. Coating application: The coating should then be applied to the surface of the display rack. The type of coating used will depend on the desired finish and desired durability.
4. Drying: The coating should be allowed to dry completely before any further work is done.
5. Finishing: Once the coating has dried, a finishing coat can be applied to give the display rack a glossy finish.
6. Final inspection: Once the coating has been applied and the display rack is fully dry, a final inspection should be done to ensure that the coating has been applied properly and that there are no defects in the finish.