Product Name: Mosaic Tile Marble Sample Tabletop Metal Display Stand MT903
Product description: If you need this Mosaic Tile Marble Sample Tabletop Metal Display Stand MT903, please choose our company for more information. This product can also be called mosaic stand，mosaic tile display frame.
Tsianfan is a professional manufacturer of stone display racks, ceramic display racks, wooden floor display racks, carpet display racks, data racks, mosaic display racks, artificial stone display racks and other related products. With domestic leading technology and technology to meet the different needs of different customers, it has become the preferred brand for customers at home and abroad. With a workshop size of about 10,000 square meters and more than 100 employees, the industry-leading technology and excellent quality allow you to choose us as your partner.
Companies adhere to the "practical, convenient, honest, innovative" business philosophy to serve customers, we look forward to working with you, the company is willing to work with you to create brilliant!
Our company provides all-round customized services to meet all your needs. The prices displayed by the product are estimated. If you would like to contact us regarding customized products please email us your full requirements, including drawings and dimensions, and we will be pleased to supply you with a quote.
1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?
A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).
So, the price is based on your requirement details.
2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website.
I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?
A: Yes,of course.
3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?
a: Dear, you just need to provide below information:
b.your sample size for each rack;
c.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;
d.hom many racks do you need;
e.rack color you like;
f.need logo printed or not.
4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?
A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.
Would that be ok with you?
5.Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Based on the design.
6.Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T , Paypal
Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.
7.Q:What is the delivery time?
A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.
We welcome your inquiry!
If you are interested in this tile showroom dispaly rack, we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.